Monday, April 18, 2011

The Rest of Our House! Old Pictures :)

The other rooms in our house that I forgot to post last time!

Our main bathroom!

Guest bedroom bathroom.

Guest bedroom... A little blurry!
Closet in what was the old in law apartment. The closet is now the hall way to our master bedroom!

What was the old living room of the in law apartment. This will now be our master bedroom.

Old master bathroom... Completely changed now!

Other view of the master bedroom.

Kitchen of the in law apartment... future master bedroom sitting room

 Just wanted to add those pictures I forgot last time... Now hopefully you have a better idea of how long this ranch is! Next post to come is all of our outside work. Keep checking back!

1 comment:

  1. Kelley & Vito!
    Congratulations on your new home! I can see such potential in it too! Can't wait to see the transformation....so exciting!! Take care!!
    Aunt Jackie

    ReplyDelete